Let’s be real, workouts can get noisy. When you’re in need of an early-morning or late-night workout that won’t disturb neighbors or wake sleeping family members, here are sweaty and intense options that won’t make much noise.
- This 10-minute Pilates-inspired workout is all about the glutes.
- When you need a longer session, choose this 20-minute circuit that focuses on the abs, butt, and thighs.
- You don’t need any equipment for this quick all-abs workout.
- A 10-minute lazy-girl floor workout; you just need a pair of lightweight dumbbells.
- Target your inner thighs with these five moves. All you need is a small pillow.
- Click play and this 10-minute video will tighten and tone your upper body. All you need is a mat and some dumbbells.
- If your legs need a little love, try this five-minute workout complete with pulsing lunges and one-legged squats.
Source: Pop Sugar