Are you planning some dates this Summer? Here’s a challenge for you – try our Summer Fitness Date Bucket List, with 12 fun, fit activities to try with your date. You’ll be feeling better than ever, and you’ll have a partner to hold you accountable. Plus, these dates will be so fun, you might forget you’re exercising (and you’ll be making really awesome memories together).
- Learn to surf together. Being out in the ocean will turn up the adrenaline (and be super fun!).
- Map a new running route and go for a running date on the boardwalk or through some trails.
- Try AcroYoga for some partner work and trust building.
- Try a hike neither of you has been to before, whether it’s in your neighborhood or a road-trip away.
- Go for a night swim (because why not?!).
- Rent kayaks (or a tandem kayak), pack a picnic, and kayak to a park or beach for lunch.
- Go for a bike ride through your city or a new one! If you’re in San Francisco, we suggest biking across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito for lunch (and mayyyybe some wine).
- Take a dancing lesson together, like tango or salsa!
- Plan a camping or backpacking trip.
- Going on vacation? Go snorkeling or scuba diving, just the two of you.
- Sign up for a race together, like a 5K or a half-marathon. You can schedule couples massages after.
- Keep it low-key for a night. Try an at-home workout in the living room, and make a healthy dinner together.
Source: Pop Sugar