Revamp your taco night routine with these tasty zucchini tortillas. This easy-to-make recipe slashes calories from classic flour and corn tortillas and adds a big nutritional punch of vitamin C and protein to every bite; each tasty tortillas offers 6.4 grams of protein! They definitely don’t taste like the original, but they’re absolutely delicious and fold up just like a classic tortilla. Stuff yours with your favorite fillings, and prepare to enjoy.
4 cups grated zucchini
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, and prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove as much water from the grated zucchini as possible, then combine the zucchini in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients until completely mixed.
- With a measuring cup or your hands, move one-eighth of the mixture onto the parchment paper. With your fingers, spread mixture out into a thin circle. Repeat until all the mixture has been shaped into tortillas.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Remove from oven, and wait a few minutes for the tortillas to cool. Peel off the parchment paper, and enjoy!
Image Source: Calorie Counter
- Side Dishes
- Makes eight small tortillas
- Calories per serving
Source: Pop Sugar