Grilled tacos are one of the easiest and most satisfying meals you can make in just 30 minutes. Try one of our tested-until-perfect recipes or improvise your own.
Start here to create your own:
1. Toss protein or veg with oil and seasoning.
2. Grill until protein is cooked through, or until veg is tender and lightly charred.
3. Add a pickled veg or salsa
4. Add a favored mayo or crema (optional)
5. Finish with toppings of choice: chopped veg, fruit, herbs or hot sauce.
Try these variations:
Source: Clean Eating