The “under the fence” kick is a badass cardio move that brings some high intensity to your squats. And you’re totally going to feel the BURN in your glutes and inner thighs. You also might feel like a ninja doing it, but that’s another topic entirely.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start with your feet together. Step out to the side with your right foot, and bend forward at the hips slightly, keeping your back flat.
- With a neutral spine, bring your body to the right side in a sweeping motion, like you’re ducking under a fence.
- Step your left foot to meet your right, and kick your right foot up to the side, keeping your hands close to your core.
- Repeat on the other side. Continue for 60 seconds to complete a set.
- We suggest you do three sets of this move.
Source: Pop Sugar